The time change has thrown me a bit off, but I managed to complete the top of the Hope quilt.
The keyboard strips were an accurate fit for the borders.
This quilt is a bit too much color for me,
It works out in that the quilt was a self-challenge to use up scraps.
I’m also surprised that my plan-as-you go method worked out better than I thought.
This is the best picture I could take.
Top Left Corner
Top Right Corner
“I know that it’s wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.” Dr. Seuss.
Another rainy day, and I loved it.
Got a lot done on the Hope quilt.
The vertical sashes were a bit difficult for me.
I had to rip the sashes a few times because the corners did not match.
My sister suggested I use teal for the sash, and I’m glad I listened to her.
Tomorrow, I will add the keyboard border.
Thanks to Lucinda Ganderton and her book, Block a Day.
This makes two quilts, and two tote bags that I have made using the blocks from her book.
Yesterday, I was able to complete the piecing of the bottom half of the Tribute quilt.
Today, I connected the two sections.
Now, I am trying to decide if I should had a pink border, and then a purple binding; or just the purple binding.
I am waiting for B&B Quilt Shop to return my call concerning the pink and purple fabric I ordered.