…but surely! The Village quilt is coming along. Today’s work session was all about prepping for making the roofs. One of our friends had cut the chimneys for us on one of our Wabi-Sabi days. The task of pairing the roofs with the houses is done. So, the next step will be piecing the roofs.
I did take time out today to do something special on this project. My sister, Emma Virjan, sent me three characters she created in her Pig in a Wig book series. If you check out her website, you will see some book trailers that my son created. The website gives contact information for schools or librarians wanting to book an author’s visit. There are also some resources for children and for teachers.
I finally got an ink cartridge to print these adorable creatures. I also printed a picture of myself, since I plan to use this as the label for the quilt.
Just finishing these four houses made me feel like I am making progress.