Update

One of the fabrics I used for Gelli-plate printing is a 100% cotton, thin dish cloth.
It’s the one in the middle of the bottom row.

This piece started out a pretty turquoise and ended up a mess. I didn’t like the texture of the cloth…at first.
As I studied the piece, I thought the texture would make a good tree bark applique. I started cutting the tree shape; and then used small pieces to collage a tree. This is still a trial and error, work in progress.

5 thoughts on “Update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.