- Sometimes, when I see my granddaughters make small discoveries of their own, I wish I were a child.
- I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells.
- A person’s a person, no matter how small.
- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
- Only you can control your future
- Step with care and great tact, and remember that Life’s a Great Balancing Act.
- Fun is good.
- You’re in pretty good shape for the shape you are in.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
- Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
These are my top favorite quotes from Dr. Seuss.
I love watching my grandchildren and seeing the world through their eyes.
I believe and appreciate the wisdom and insight in these quotes.
Theodor Seuss Geisel is the inspiration for my quilt journal block entry this week.
I have been celebrating Dr. Seuss for many years.
I had thread sketched the Cat in a Hat earlier this week.
Today, I added the colorful backing.
Block #9, Friday March 2
Cat in a Hat
Background: Snow Kona fabric
Technique: Thread sketching, free motion, fabric crayons and markers
Batting: 100% cotton