All that is left is a case of the sniffles.
I think I am finally over this bout with the flu.
I managed to complete Block 35 and Block 36 before the Super Bowl hoopla started.
Block #35, Double Nine Patch (Rotary) Block #36, Row of Geese (Rotary and Template)
The light strips in Block #36 are really pink.
I guess my printer cartridge needs to be changed.
In the first year that I started quilting, I started working on a quilt that had flying geese.
I totally messed them up and got so frustrated that I shelved the project.
It felt good to make Block #36 successfully.
I used 4 x 4 inch templates, so I think this helped with the accuracy of the flying geese cut.
I also made some mug rugs, but I am not happy with the results.
I tried using the backing to make the binding, and it just didn’t come out as neatly as it should.