Flower Power Denim Tote Bag…in Progress

My stash bins are out of control again.

As I was reorganizing the bins, I started thinking
of a design for a new bag.
My sister had given me yards of denim.
The bins were filled with floral print remnants.
I started with 6.5 inch denim squares.
I framed the squares with 2.5 inch floral squares.

The block is a 10 inch square.
I decided to add denim borders.
I also thought I would try embroidering some flowers
in the center square.
I finished piecing both front and back sections,
but I only embroidered one side.
I’ll try to finish it tomorrow.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.